4/19/09

First Post

I've decided to become a blogger because I'm so bad about consistently writing my thoughts down on paper. I've always loved to write and I'm not too bad at writing. This is my journal; to share with my family and friends. These are my thoughts and maybe even a few dreams. I hope to be able express feelings, present updates, keep track of favorite songs and photos. I hope that having a blog will make me.....no, inspire me to write. To keep track of my daily life and reflect on the things that make me happy......that make me...me.

1 comment:

Deb said...

I think this is a great idea for you Jen. Perhaps you never thought of it for you have always had such a busy life with school, work and now family .... most of your time you simply spent packing and moving ... to a new place in life... you are a great writer and I am sure as Shana has shown blogging seems to bring out desires in a person ...enjoy and share ..i am here as a blogee ... to enjoy your thoughts.

Love you!